Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bumblebee

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and I am starting to think that I was a little too harsh on Bumblebee in my earlier post.

Of course, he is the weakest of the Autobots and his ability to fight Decepticons is severely limited. That goes without saying. He has been, however, a valuable member of the Autobots both when we were on Cybertron and now here on Earth.

His value, I have realized, is as a scout. Teaming up with the Human named Spike, Bumblebee has been eager to learn of Earth's customs. Transforming into his car mode, he is able to slip around unnoticed and observe potential Decepticon targets.

Yes, as a scout, Bumblebee is without equal. I am proud to have this Autobot on my team as a scout, scouting hazards and keeping on the lookout for Decepticons. Yes, Bumblebee is very valuable as a scout indeed.

9 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Who woulda thought that Prime was part of the Coffee Generation.

Vegeta said...

You know I've found Trunks to be useful in getting me coffee.And i thought children would be a bad thing.

Professor Xavier said...

Now what on Earth could Optimus possibly do with coffee? I'm glad to see he's caught onto the American custom of having a personal assistant, at least. It's quite useful having someone to pick up the dry-cleaning, walking the dog and, of course, getting coffee.

Spider-man said...

At least he seems enthusiastic about getting the coffee!

Flik Sivrak said...

What use would that stuff be to a truck? Better not give Lobo any ideas....

Megatron said...

Oh yes, I always go and get coffee for Starscream, him being all superior and such. Heck, what am I thinking, I should just go and give him my position in the Decepticons. u.u;

Megatron said...

I will distroy that post, after I've distroyed Starscream...that was not my doing, the little bastard hacked my password. >>; Had to change it...AGAIN. Hmm...I wonder if I should change it to KillOptimusPrime in leet.

Anonymous said...

Have that coffee...and lubricate that on those decepticons???

Aurora P said...

I would've pegged him more as a tea kind of person. Plus the last thing he needs is Bumblebee exposed to caffeine...0.o`