Friday, August 3, 2007

Not a good day

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and today was not a very good day.

I led the Autobots into the city today to stop the Decepticons. We bravely fought them off and they quickly flew away, retreating to their undersea base. I then gave the command for the Autobots to transform and roll out.







Evidently, when my trailer flew in to attach itself to me, it rammed through a "mail truck" and two "taxicabs" along the way. Why these vehicles couldn't get out of the way is something I do not understand.


I was then pulled over by one of the city's police officers who asked for my license and registration. "I do not have a license and registration, officer," I said. "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."

"Well, I don't care if you're the Queen of England, pal," he answered. "In my city, you need a license to drive."


So he gave me a "ticket" and sent me to a place called a "DMV" where I could get a license.

I tell you, nothing like this happened back on Cybertron.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

How disconcerting. Space captains need a licence as well.

Professor Xavier said...

Wait until they find out you don't have any insurance. My advice - bring your toothbrush.

Flik Sivrak said...

If I went to Earth, some moron would probably stick me in a dog pound, or worse, try to shoot me because I look like a wolf...

Captain Berk said...

I just vapourise local law enforcement.

I probably shouldn't have said that - being a starfleet officer and all.