Thursday, August 23, 2007

Working Undercover

I apologize for my extended absence in the past several days. The Autobots recieved word that the Decepticons were about to hatch a new evil plan in the city but we didn't know what it was.

I had no other choice but to go undercover into the city to try to find out what their scheme was.


"I don't think you should go into the city like this, Prime," my military strategist Prowl advised. "If the Decepticons spot you, you'll never find out what their plans are."

"Nonsense, my old friend," I replied. "I am a Transformer. They will never spot me."

"how about if I go instead," he suggested. "I turn into a police car and can slip around the streets more easily."

"That is a good plan, my friend," I said. "But my mind is made up. I will not rest until the Decepticons are stopped."

Unfortunately, I did not find the Decepticons nor their evil plans. I do not understand why I failed this mission.

10 comments:

Superman said...

I don't understand why that didn't work glasses work fimne for me, maybe the hat.

November Rain said...

hmmmm did you forget the rain coat

Anonymous said...

Hmm I didn't recognize you at all

Justice said...

hmm better work on it a bit

Anonymous said...

next time try a pair of glasses with a nose

Flik Sivrak said...

Perhaps it's because you're wearing a hat? I think you should listen to Prowl next time...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I dunno, maybe you could try something with a lot of lame decals or something.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Did I say lame? I meant flame.

Megatron said...

No no, Jon...you ment lame...and yes, I remember that very well...hehehe, Prime looked so stupid, even Starscream noticed it was him. I actually think that by reading Prime's 'blog', I get to know more of what the Autobots are doing...heheheheh...VICTORY IS MINE!

Aurora P said...

Homeless rapper wannabe? Seriously, everybody is diguising themselves as that! If you really wanna go undercover, disguise yourself as a femme. I guarantee you it'll get you a lot more insider information.