Monday, August 13, 2007

Skids

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and I am not sure what's going on with Skids.

I knew that the Decepticons were in the city, so I put together a recon force consisting of Bumblebee, Hoist, and Skids to go check it out.


"The city?" Skids said. "No problem, Optimus, I've been meaning to go there to get my chassis cleaned."


"You going to some carwash or something?" Hoist asked. "Maybe I could go as well."

"No, you wouldn't like it there," Skids insisted. "I'll just go there by myself."

"That is the third time this week you said that you were going to get washed," I noted. "Is there something goin on, is there more here than meets my audio receptors?"

"No, no Prime!" Skids exclaimed. "I just want to go get cleaned. There's a lot of dirt around here, you know."

"Well then I want to go," Hoist said. "I get dirty too."

"No really, I'm sure you wouldn't like where I'm going," Skids replied. "They, uh, use really rough bristles."

"Big deal, I can take it." Hoist poked his chest with his thumb. "I'm a big Autobot."

They went on and on like this for another 20 breems until I finally had to tell them to stop. I told Skids to just go to the car wash and Hoist to leave him alone. Hoist complained but they both transformed and rolled out to the city for their assignemnet. Honestly, I don't know what's up with Skids.

6 comments:

Vegeta said...

Word of advise Skids, Humans get mad when you steal their women, I know that from personal expirence.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Skids chooses wisely there!

Marj said...

came over from jean-luc's page.

consider yourself blog-lined. hee hee

now the question is... do you go and purposely play in the mud to get washed all over again?

^_~

Professor Xavier said...

I'm thinking my combat mode hover chair might need a wash. I think I'll have to stop by.

Megatron said...

You should be more watchful over where your oh wait...they aren't worthy of being called soldiers...Friends's isn't lame enough...oh well, either way, you should punish him and show him that you won't tolerate him putting humans over the mission.

Aurora p said...

I think Megatron's just jealous humans actually find Skids attractive. Have you ever considered eHarmony.com?