Monday, July 30, 2007

Bumblebee

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and let me tell you, being the leader of this group isn't as easy as it looks. Take Bumblebee, for instance. Bumblebee's a nice guy and all, but it seems like he's always there and always underfoot. Do you remember that old Warner Brothers cartoon where the little dog Chester was always hopping around the bigger dog Spike and trying to be his friend and all?









Bumblebee is kind of like Chester.


So we get the alert from Teletrann I that the Decepticons are attacking a hydroelectric dam in an attempt to steal the energy and I give the command for all the Autobots to transform and roll out. We get there and the first person to jump into action was, you guessed it, Bumblebee. He tried tackling Soundwave, who easily kicked him back at us.

I felt really bad for the poor Autobot and so I ordered him to go protect that kid in the yellow helmet and boots. I thought that Bumblebee might be mad that I was keeping him away from the fighting, but he just smiled, saluted, and said "You got it, Optimus." Now I have Bumblebee and some Earth kid hanging around underfoot all the time.

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

For some reason, Bumblebee reminds me just a little bit like a monkeyboy.

Captain Berk said...

Try making bumblebee drive across country for a few hours.

Eventually his air-cooled engine will fail dismally and you won't have to worry about him ever again.

Megatron said...

Or you can let me have one hour of target practice with him and you'll never have to see him again...oh, and any other Autobots you don't want around, just send them to us. =^___^=