Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wheeljack and Ratchet

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. What a day, Wheeljack and Ratchet were at it again today.

I found them in the Autobot lab fighting over a hydrospanner. They were practically slapping each other, I tell you.




"Aw come on, Optimus," Wheeljack said. "I really need the hydrospanner for my top secret Dinobot project."

"A top secret Dinobot Project, eh Wheeljack?" I replied. "That sounds very interesting. What is it?"





"What? Dinobot project?" he answered. "I didn't say anything about a top secret Dinobot project. Besides, it's top secret."


"Very well, you two are going to have to work this out," I said.



"But Prime," Ratchet whined. "He keeps taking the tools when I'm trying to work here and he never puts them back."


Unbelievable. Even little totbots are programmed with better sharing processes.

"Fine, then I shall choose how you two will share it," I concluded. "Wheeljack, you will get the hydrospanner on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Ratchet, you get it on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays."

Ratchet groaned and Wheeljack managed to sputter "What about Sundays?"

"On Sundays, I'll give the hydrospanner to Ironhide and he can do with it whatever he wants."

"What?" Wheeljack sputtered again.

"But he'll break it!" Ratchet added. "He's got back-end damages in his linkages."

"That is my decision," I crossed my arms. "Unless you two can think of a better way."

"We'll share it!" Wheeljack quickly said.

"Yeah, no problem," Ratchet added.

I tell you, it takes all my wisdom to lead this bunch. All of my wisdom and a lot of patience.

10 comments:

Flik Sivrak said...

I have the same problem with my squadron, Optimus...you'd think that we'd never take down the Galactic Empire with all their bickering. At least Shiba's level-headed...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Back end damages in his linkages? Youch!

Captain Berk said...

Steal another spanner from the Deceitfullcons.

Jimmy Jangles said...

Did you roll them out?

Flik Sivrak said...

I could sell you a hydrospanner. I have plenty...

Megatron said...

...W-Why do you tell these things? Berk, WE ARE DECEPTICONS!!! *just got finished watching 300, slightly good movie...they all died...except for that one...who needed to die too, but that's beside the point* Prime...get better comrades...honestly...I could give you Starscream if you want. ^____^

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 170 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 350 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

You're these loans, you will need to obey specified terms and conditions offering: - you must be a legitimate citizen among us [url=http://www.1dayshorttermloans.co.uk/]uk short term loans[/url] quick loans uk Going online signifies you can get hard cash without abandoning your home http://www.pevmb.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

In financial, loans are similar as procedures and medical practitioners in health care field [url=http://www.dolcz.co.uk/]temporary car insurance[/url] cheap short term car insurance This also makes all the task faster because most of your web based collectors desire not very many aiding paperwork http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/