Monday, September 10, 2007

Ironhide

I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and I had a bit of a rough day today.

I returned from the dead this afternoon and found all of my stuff cleaned out of my room in the Ark. Thinking this was a Decepticon plot, I quickly assembled the Autobots.


"Aw, sorry about that, Prime," Ironhide said when I explained the situation "I thought that you were gone for good and so I cleaned everything out."


All of the Autobots stood there quietly, I think that I heard one of them gasp.

"Ironhide, my old friend," I replied to him. "You of all Autobots should know that death itself cannot stop me. How many times have I died now?"

"I don't know, Prime," he replied. "Five or six, I guess."

"That's right. And by the Matrix, I will come back the next five or six times I die as well. Remember that first time I died? What a day that was."

"So you're not mad at me?" Ironhide asked.

"Of course not, my old friend," I replied. "But I do have an important mission for you."

"What's that?"

"Put everything back in my room the way it was."

6 comments:

Vegeta said...

Yes it gets annoying when somone takes all your stuff when during a temporary death.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I've never died myself. It just seems so permanent to me.

Anonymous said...

At least he waited for you to be dead.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's not on to rent your room out as soon as you go.

Deadpool said...

You've died less then Starscream.

Fluke Starbucker said...

I'm Fluke Starbucker, Founder of the New Jedi Order wannabe, and I think you must be afraid to commit.

You have committment issues. If you were able to commit to death, and really follow through with it in all seriousness, then these little embarrassing episodes like this would cease.

Yep, it's all about committment.